Working From Home Forum banner

which software are use for speed up my system ?

765 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Moodesburn1977 
#1 · (Edited)
many antiviruses are used in my sytem but many of them are useless please suggest me the better antivirus software?
Sarkari job

#2 ·
There are several software options available that can help speed up your system. Some popular choices include:
  1. CCleaner: This software removes unnecessary files, invalid registry entries, and clears up disk space, which can help improve your system's performance.
  2. Advanced SystemCare: It is an all-in-one optimization tool that cleans up junk files, repairs registry errors, and improves system performance.
  3. Defraggler: This software defragments your hard drive, allowing files to be stored more efficiently and reducing program loading times.
  4. Malwarebytes: If your system is infected with malware, it can bog down your computer's performance. Malwarebytes is a powerful anti-malware software that cleans your system and helps it run faster.
Remember to be cautious when downloading and installing software, and ensure you download from reputable sources. It's also a good idea to regularly update your operating system and security software for optimal performance.

i am looking to set something up for this program i am looking into

John Crestani: A Journey from Struggles to Success (givevalueflrst.com)