Working From Home Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious how everyone prepared when they leave the house for shopping, etc.

I bring lysol wipes to wipe down the grocery cart. No gloves. I also don't wear a facemask but I feel like I probably should. At this point though, can you even buy them?

·
Registered
23 Posts
I wear a cloth mask for shopping trips and usually bring disposable gloves just in case who knows... I'll use one if I'm confronted with a door in a public place that I have to use my hands to open.

I'm mostly pushing buttons with the tip of a key on my keychain, like elevators.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I put on the facemask once in a while, but makes me feel a bit claustrophobic. Gloves however are a must. Once I'm out of the store the gloves come off and use hand sanitizer before I get in the car.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I wear gloves and a windbreaker that covers my inner clothing. We never notice the things that come into contact with our clothes. Though I don't really like masks... it gives my family a piece of mind. xD we now have to announce ourselves on the way home so everyone can steer clear when we're about to enter the house.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Mask for going out, no doubt... unless it's an empty park or sidewalk, then I'm not worried. I also keep some disposable gloves in my pocket in case they come in handy. but typically. I use the tip of a key to push buttons, so that's not "new" aside from being an adopted behavior.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mask for going out, no doubt... unless it's an empty park or sidewalk, then I'm not worried. I also keep some disposable gloves in my pocket in case they come in handy. but typically. I use the tip of a key to push buttons, so that's not "new" aside from being an adopted behavior.
Even before this, I'd never touch an elevator button with my finger.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts