Working From Home Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So when you swap from your daytime PJs to your night time PJs, what are you watching on Netflix, Prime, Disney+, even regular old TV...

Right now, I'm a few episodes in to Titans.

My kids watch Teen Titans. It's NOT the same thing at all. lol.

Surprisingly good so far. I didn't expect that.

·
Registered
21 Posts
One of my go to shows is Brooklyn 99. It's one my favorite shows at the moment and it's a good one to have in the background while you're doing stuff around the house.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Has anyone watched Tiger King on Netflix? I hear it's supposed to be a great watch.
I binged the first 5 episodes til 2AM on Saturday. was surprisingly entertaining.

For everyone that's seen 'Parasite', and thought it was good, I recommend 'Shoplifters' or 万引き家族 (lit. Shoplifting Family), it came out in 2018 and I thought it deserves some more love. It's about a misfit family of shoplifters trying to live in Tokyo while stealing things from people who don't miss what's stolen.

Really good!!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh no.... so you got me into Tiger King.'

I paused Titans mid-way thought Season one and I've made it through 4 episodes of Tiger King in 2 nights.

Cray cray.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Oh no.... so you got me into Tiger King.'

I paused Titans mid-way thought Season one and I've made it through 4 episodes of Tiger King in 2 nights.

Cray cray.
After each episode I though things couldn't get more insane...and I was immediately proven wrong each time haha.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Movies, but I watch in smaller chunks, not one sitting, so more like a TV show in 3 parts. Usually whatever the latest decently-reveiwed release is, streaming on Vudu.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Okay, here are some Netflix shows you can watch or binge (in no particular order):
  1. The Office
  2. Formula 1
  3. Tiger King
  4. Witcher
  5. Money Heist (S1 and S2 are the best)
  6. Ozark
  7. Mind Hunter
  8. Stranger Things
  9. Haunting of Hill House
  10. Altered Carbon (S1)
  11. Peaky Blinders
  12. Is Vikings on Netflix?
  13. Is The Last Kingdom on Netflix?
  14. The Spy

·
Registered
12 Posts
I binged the first 5 episodes til 2AM on Saturday. was surprisingly entertaining.

For everyone that's seen 'Parasite', and thought it was good, I recommend 'Shoplifters' or 万引き家族 (lit. Shoplifting Family), it came out in 2018 and I thought it deserves some more love. It's about a misfit family of shoplifters trying to live in Tokyo while stealing things from people who don't miss what's stolen.

Really good!!!!
Still haven't seen Parasite! Must do this soon.

·
Registered
21 Posts
This isn't for everyone but I started watching Formula 1: Drive to Survive on Netlfix. It's incredibly well shot and they get some great behind the scenes footage that shows a lot of the politics and drama that's involved in the sport. If you like sports documentaries I highly recommend it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
This isn't for everyone but I started watching Formula 1: Drive to Survive on Netlfix. It's incredibly well shot and they get some great behind the scenes footage that shows a lot of the politics and drama that's involved in the sport. If you like sports documentaries I highly recommend it.
I'll +1 that!! It was really good!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts