Working From Home Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any other real estate agents out there trying to work from home? What is working for you and what is not?

I started holding virtual open houses for my clients, and that has been going wayyyyy better than I thought it would. People are actually responding and asking for a virtual walkthrough and I'm getting leads this way. What I'm learning is that whether there is a virus or not, people need a place to live, and they will still buy/sell real estate if there is a change in their life requiring a move.

The takeaway here for everyone, Realtor or not, is that your clients may be more open to a virtual walkthrough or a virtual sales pitch than you might expect. Put yourself out there and some people will still engage 100% virtually because of a need in their lives for your product or service.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Are you doing walkthroughs with your phone or something else?

Are you doing the walkthrough or is the owner? (I assume not the owner)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Agent records a walkthrough, with a phone or preferably a DSLR, that can be played on demand for someone interested in a virtual open house. Only the agent does the walkthrough, highlighting the best points of the house and zooming in on the fine details.

The biggest tip for Realtors is to not quote a price in the recording. That way, if you have to lower the price later, you can still use the same virtual open house tour.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts