Working From Home Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You’ll need to keep record of the websites you’ll be working with. Don’t risk losing your favorite website addresses or forgetting your passwords or usernames. Item available for all areas.

Keep track of all your favorite websites, passwords and usernames alphabetically organized in one convenient place to help you quickly locate your favorite websites and login information by using a Password Book. Click on the link:
For a description and additional information,

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have found that Paidera are a good online website that anyone can go to and make money through tasks and every survey. You don’t even need to qualify for them. Just work and get paid. The payments from surveys and task increase as you continue. That’s what i've noticed this last year. Check them out if you want.

https://paidera.com/?r=856942

·
Registered
5 Posts
i would defenetelly go with online business what give me opportunity work from home and see my kids so much more . It's made so biug difference in their behavior now as they don''t have this kind of streseful moment when I came back from work and they need ALL my time just to get back what was lost during my working day!
So cool.
I have found this online building model very good, there is also free video for you to understand is it what you want: https://myextraearning.com/

if you need some support let me know but that is really easy and could take around one month to build first business online.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yep. A friend of mine introduced a site to me. It was made by someone they knew and their business started during the pandemic
They make printed deskmats using their own design
I ordered from them as well and all I could say is the quality is great and exceeded my expectations!
this is the mat I have

also bought for my family and friends. great as gift and helps the shop too during this pandemic time

1 - 4 of 4 Posts