Working From Home Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been using a very old chair to work from home until Day 6 of this quarantine and my back decided that I need an upgrade otherwise, it'll give up on me. :( Been suffering a lot of back problems lately especially since I can't really go out to run or the gym to exercise, so I got myself a SecretLabs Titan Gaming chair. A few friends have said that it's amazing so hopefully this will solve my back issue. Pictures when it comes in!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Got myself a new chair as well, precisely the night before all IKEA locations decided to close with no warning...

The chair?

JÄRVFJÄLLET:
IKEA JÄRVFJÄLLET

It saves my back especially with all the adjustments that can be made.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks for the recommendation, I ended up ordering it's bigger brother, the Secretlab OMEGA as that's what's recommended for my height :)

Chose the Softweave Fabric material in Charcoal Blue finish. Should keep me cooler sitting for long periods vs. the PU Leather option they also carry. Now I wait, and will follow up with a review!

1585588675640.png

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I saw on ResetEra that they were looking at the pros and cons of it vs the Herman Miller. Can't afford a Herman Miller at my stage in life yet xD but one day I will.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts