Working From Home Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone! I'm Looking forward to getting some advice. During the lockdown, I learned to make chocolates. I used to sell the chocolates to my relatives and friends. I got good reviews from them. So I thought of opening a small shop with a variety of chocolates and some other homemade sweets. What do you guys think? Will that be a good idea? I'm planning to bring the interiors an attractive one. Where can I find good furniture collections for the shop? And also, can someone please suggest an agency that I can approach to discuss my business registration process? My best friend suggested approaching this agency named Ontario Business Central. Are their services too costly? Please share your thoughts below.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi,

Furniture is the heart of any office design, this is why is it obvious that making the right decision is vital to the overall appearance and functionality. If you are looking for good office furniture I would recommend Fast Office Furniture. They provide every piece of furniture your office could need! Their wide selection may surprise many, but every piece we sell is high-quality and designed with the customer and employee in mind.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts