Working From Home Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

For the first time I will be working from. As you might guess, due to the whole coronavirus/COVID-19 situation we're in. I figured joining this community would help to learn how to work from home, the right way.

·
Registered
18 Posts
It can be challenging for those of us that need more home office furniture with so many places closed.
What I've done is order home delivery of furniture from IKEA. They will deliver right to your home for a fee. A lot of people don't know that IKEA will deliver.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What I've done is order home delivery of furniture from IKEA. They will deliver right to your home for a fee. A lot of people don't know that IKEA will deliver.
That might be what I do if click & collect store pick-up gets temporarily suspended in the U.S. like it did in Canada (see this: IKEA Canada Temporarily Suspends Click & Collect Store Pick-Up Nationwide) I rather save money and avoid going for delivery. The money saved can get me a couple more items! Hopefully the click & collect time slots for my area aren't all taken...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts