Working From Home Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
hey, for me it could be (as I have two small kids):
1. I do everything in morning till kids are up- more planing, analyzing, and executing i can do during the day (as in morning kids still sleep and I it quiet :))
2. build my work so that I can plan my conversations/ chats with customers when my family is doing something else, i am not depend on corporate schedule as in paid job;

I made my online business to be with my family more so I adjust my work under them. And it so easy and I like it so much! :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Best for me was to set up my own workspace at home
To assimilate into the WFH mode, had my setup with mix of work files and hobby figurines 🤣
also did my online shopping of deskmat to a site my friend introduced me to. I ordered their pre-made design rather than have a custom image on it.
the quality was great! Made my work time comfy and enjoyable
just sharing my joy with this shop... ❤😍

·
Registered
2 Posts
What are your best tips from working from home?

Personally, working from home can honestly be a challenge. With all the different, tabs, accounts, and sites open, it gets confusing to be able to navigate them all. I started using Shift to fix this problem. I really recommend giving it a try, it has really boosted my work-from-home productivity. (Take it from me, the guy that has 5 different work emails!)

·
Registered
4 Posts
With remote working on the rise, home offices are becoming a higher priority as many workers now spend more time at home than in their company’s office. One major benefit is that, unlike a company office, you are not limited in your control over the design of the place.
You may be wondering what is meant by an inspiring office. In short, the term refers to a place where you can walk in and feel motivated to work. Anyone who has tried to put in a few hours on the train or in a public library will understand how different it feels to work in your own space.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts