Working From Home Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
In my humble opinion. If whatever work from home business or website or opportunity you're busy with is worthwhile. Then that serves as a motivation to keep your head down. Even if let's say your doing surveys. There is no substitute for hard work. There's this website i've been working from home with called Paidera. When you first start off, the surveys pay but because of the hard working mentality i have employed they quickly opening up the levels for me to earn much more than when i for started. Work hard, there's no substitute for it. Stop messing about and work and you'll be grinning come payday. GET PAID TO DO MULTIPLE TASKS - PAIDERA

·
Registered
5 Posts
hey, for me it could be (as I have two small kids):
1. I do everything in morning till kids are up- more planing, analyzing, and executing i can do during the day (as in morning kids still sleep and I it quiet :))
2. build my work so that I can plan my conversations/ chats with customers when my family is doing something else, i am not depend on corporate schedule as in paid job;

I made my online business to be with my family more so I adjust my work under them. And it so easy and I like it so much! :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Best for me was to set up my own workspace at home
To assimilate into the WFH mode, had my setup with mix of work files and hobby figurines 🤣
also did my online shopping of deskmat to a site my friend introduced me to. I ordered their pre-made design rather than have a custom image on it.
the quality was great! Made my work time comfy and enjoyable
just sharing my joy with this shop... ❤😍

·
Registered
4 Posts
What are your best tips from working from home?

Personally, working from home can honestly be a challenge. With all the different, tabs, accounts, and sites open, it gets confusing to be able to navigate them all. I started using Shift to fix this problem. I really recommend giving it a try, it has really boosted my work-from-home productivity. (Take it from me, the guy that has 5 different work emails!)

·
Registered
4 Posts
I think the biggest con to working from home is the fact that your home space is no longer just that. It can become hard to enjoy your space, and your peace can become easily disrupted. It was difficult for me to transition to working solely from home and find the motivation to do things like keep my apartment clean and cook for myself because I thought, "I just spent all day on this computer, I do not wanna cook right now, I just wanna go out to eat", and something as small as that can turn into an all the time thing. Then, you realize your work space has become cluttered. That's actually where it usually starts for me- once I lose control in my workspace, why even bother in any other area of life? I found a great program that helps you get the start you need, and the tools to keep you moving forward on the right path. I've found much more balance in life by simply being coached there in a matter of just 2 months and I'm working so much smarter. Finding peace through your job will naturally flow into your everyday life and balance CAN be restored! Anyone can do this! Feel free to follow the link I've provided and review the program for yourself. I hope this can help you the way it has for me and my family. Blessings and happy living!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts