just adding onto this
1) organize your stuff so that everything is accessible
2) Priorititze and make separate time for family and work
3) Coordinate with your staff at all times for work
hey, for me it could be (as I have two small kids):
1. I do everything in morning till kids are up- more planing, analyzing, and executing i can do during the day (as in morning kids still sleep and I it quiet )
2. build my work so that I can plan my conversations/ chats with customers when my family is doing something else, i am not depend on corporate schedule as in paid job;
I made my online business to be with my family more so I adjust my work under them. And it so easy and I like it so much!
Best for me was to set up my own workspace at home
To assimilate into the WFH mode, had my setup with mix of work files and hobby figurines 🤣
also did my online shopping of deskmat to a site my friend introduced me to. I ordered their pre-made design rather than have a custom image on it.
the quality was great! Made my work time comfy and enjoyable
just sharing my joy with this shop... ❤😍
Office Desk Mat is the ultimate store for personalised desk mats & mouse pads. Our shop houses the coolest and cutest designs for office desk mats and large gaming mouse pads. Check out our various designs, most of which can be personalised to bear your names or your favourite quotes.
Personally, working from home can honestly be a challenge. With all the different, tabs, accounts, and sites open, it gets confusing to be able to navigate them all. I started using Shift to fix this problem. I really recommend giving it a try, it has really boosted my work-from-home productivity. (Take it from me, the guy that has 5 different work emails!)
Welcome to Working From Home Forum | A community dedicated to those of us who work from home. Come join discussion to learn tips and tricks on how to make yourself more productive, avoid distractions and maximize your overall experience away from the office.